CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Technology Crazy!

We've gone technology crazy in my room...really crazy!  My school has been very fortunate to have received a grant to purchase iPads.  Each of the lower elementary classrooms has at least three new iPads..a wonderful thing indeed!  I've spent a good part of evenings after school--at home--searching iTunes for the best apps for the Firsties.  Now there are more teaching apps on MY iPad then music, books, and games stress releasing activities.  The Firsties love adore their time on one.  Even blog stalking has taken a backseat to my app stalking. Don't worry, I'll catch up...well, after all of our sight words are on the sight word app..only two more iPads to go!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Sydney, an administrator at Teaching Blog Addict. I just wanted to say welcome and we're so glad you're here in the blogging community with us. :)
    Lessons Learned

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a problem I would love to have!

    I am now following you! I am a Firstie teacher too! I would love for you to visit me when you get the chance! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog!! I am always checking out to see what you have been doing and how I could use an idea in my classroom. Thanks for following me!!

      Delete

Follow Me on Pinterest